I spent the last week in Portland, Oregon. My bestfriend had a big 30th bday bash and friends came from all over the country to celebrate. It was great catching up with old friends. It was my first time in Portland and I have developed a huge crush…
Top Ten Reasons why I love Portland:
1. the landscaping is amazing! there are so many varieties of plants
2. Great artisan and local foods
3. Yummy oysters
4. Tons of great green shopping
5. They don’t add any chemicals to their drinking water
6. A great sense of community.
7. Fruit trees everywhere. Free food!
8. It wasn’t cold like SF!
9. People are so friendly!
10. it’s only an hour drive to the Gorge and Hood River!
I can’t wait to go back!
Categories: Nectar Essences